A very warm welcome to Chegg Skills! We are so glad that you're here, learning with us!
There is a lot of information to take in as a new student at Chegg Skills. This article is designed to help you to capture all of that new information and to own your own success in becoming a Chegg Skills graduate!
Getting started as a Chegg Skills student
In this section, you'll be introduced to the tools that you'll use most frequently during your course of study. Use the links below to read through these in order or save them for later reference.
- To learn about navigating course pages, access Navigating your orientation course.
- If you're a Cybersecurity student, you'll want to read Using InfoSec for Cybersecurity students.
- If you're in an Engineering or Data program, the article Using Qualified in Engineering and Data programs will be particularly helpful to you.
- The article Support offerings at Chegg Skills will provide a list of places where you can get extra help along your Chegg Skills journey.
- Support offerings for Guild students is for students who are joining Chegg Skills as part of an employer benefit.
Staying on track
This section is all about staying motivated and making consistent progress throughout your course timeline. It's very common for students to start off strong, but to experience a bit of a slump a few weeks in. So, you may want to check back and read up on these articles once you start to feel that way!
- Mentorship at Chegg Skills will help you to make the most of your mentor sessions.
- The Human-graded assignments and live assessments article will give more insight into these unique features of Chegg Skills learning.
- Using your dashboard and progress banner will come in handy as you start to notice changes at the top of your dashboard. This article will help you to interpret those flags and to keep yourself on track.
Life after Chegg Skills
This section will provide guidance on what you can expect as you come to the end of your Chegg Skills experience.
- In this section, you can learn about Graduating from Chegg Skills .
- Or, if necessary, you can find out more about Withdrawal and dismissal.