We love our grads and we sincerely hope to see you working here one day!
Becoming a mentor for Chegg Skills
Are you a former Chegg Skills student or a returning Chegg Skills mentor? Welcome back!
Mentorship is one of the absolute best ways to continue to develop your skills as a growing professional in your field. Chegg Skills welcomes mentors from a wide variety of backgrounds, and we're glad to learn that you're interested in working with us!
Before submitting your application to be a mentor with Chegg Skills , please review the following minimum requirements:
- All Chegg Skills mentors must have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the field for which they will become a mentor
- are you a recent grad? your time is coming! keep in touch with your career coach and mentor and come on back once you've had a chance to get your feet wet.
- All Chegg Skills mentors are hired as type 1099 contractors. Learn more about this employment type.
- Mentors should have at least some experience coaching junior members in their professional area.
- Mentors are extremely autonomous and should have excellent administrative and time management skills.
If you believe you qualify and you're ready to take the next steps, contact a recruiter today!
Other employment at Chegg
Chegg is a leading education technology company with offices all over the world and teams specializing in a wide variety functions. To learn more about life at Chegg and current openings, check out our Jobs at Chegg page.