Students enrolling in Thinkful programs agree to the following Code of Conduct:
- I recognize that I am enrolling in a rigorous and demanding program. I will make learning and program participation my top priority while enrolled in this program.
- I will be respectful and conduct myself professionally while at Thinkful or in the community (at meetups, hackathons, at other schools, with employers, recruiters, etc.). I will show consideration for my fellow classmates, Thinkful staff, and mentors by respecting everyone’s backgrounds and not expressing sexism, racism, homophobia, ageism, ableism, or any other behavior inappropriate for a healthy learning and professional environment.
- I will not disrupt or obstruct the teaching, learning, or administration of Thinkful programs. I understand that violations of this policy will result in my dismissal from Thinkful, with or without a written warning.
- I understand that Thinkful reserves the right to modify my course completion timeline, including requiring that I repeat a portion of the course, and to dismiss me from the program based on poor academic performance.
- I acknowledge that all Thinkful educational materials provided to me, physically or electronically, are for my own personal use only. I will not reproduce, save, or copy any educational materials provided to me for any use other than my own personal study. I will not make public (e.g., by posting online) any such study workshops, materials, or curriculum provided to me by Thinkful.
- I acknowledge that I must complete all the coursework myself and that no outside parties may use my student dashboard or submit work on my behalf. I will not share my account credentials with anyone or allow anyone to access the Thinkful platform with my account. I will not commit any acts of falsity including, but not limited to, cheating, plagiarism, forgery, submit empty/unrelated/fake assignments or other acts of academic dishonesty. I will not misrepresent my education or experience to employers, recruiters, or anyone else.
- I understand that failure to abide by the letter or spirit of any of the foregoing may result in personal liability, including dismissal from Thinkful. I may not hold Thinkful accountable for penalties or damages resulting from or as a result of my actions.
- I will ask for help when I need it, whether it is technical or personal, and I will be mindful of my mental and physical well-being as it impacts my learning and that of my Thinkful peers.
Students who violate this Code of Conduct in any way will be informed by Chegg Skills via electronic correspondence that an investigation is underway. Severe Code of Conduct violations will result in immediate dismissal without prior warning.
You can learn more by reviewing the Course Catalog associated with your specific enrollment.